Lead Mechanical Engineer -Refrigeration
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A LEAD MECHANICAL ENGINEER - REFRIGERATION The Lead Mechanical Engineer is a technical and process leader who is team focused, innovative and results oriented. Responsible for engineering designs and decisions while fully understanding and responding to, the technical challenges and processes within their respective discipline. The Lead Engineer leverages their expertise to direct engineering designs, studies, tests and construction projects while conveying engineering concepts and decisions within the organization.Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Engineer you'll…
- Create, modify and ensure implementation of engineering processes related to building system design.
- Contribute to the research and application of initial design, retrofit or effective operation of commercial refrigeration systems.
- Conceptualize engineering designs and studies. Ensure designs are executed effectively by design teams. Lead multi-discipline teams in the execution and completion of engineering studies.
- Collaborate with Target Properties partners to maintain and improve life cycle building systems.
- Lead the research of products or systems for incorporation into Target's prototype designs.
- Guide outside consultants to resolve project specific design issues or to make improvements to prototypical designs.
- Lead the execution of unique, remodel, special projects, prototype, building system life-cycle or similar programs.
- Lead and executes discipline specific special project work.
- Lead design teams in the solution of complex engineering situations.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the design and application of commercial refrigeration systems and refrigerants for external partners.
- Bachelors of Science degree from ABET accredited program
- Knowledgeable in the operation of commercial building systems.
- Possess well developed knowledge of commercial building design and construction processes.
- Ability to effectively work with discipline specific engineering software programs and project management applications.
- Practical knowledge of the design and application of discipline specific products.
- Ability to negotiate effectively to achieve agreements that all parties can support.
- Ability to synthesize complex information from a variety of sources and use that information to make informed decisions.