Revenue Cycle Associate
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Humera is seeking a Revenue Cycle Associate for our client in Minneapolis, MN. Our client is a recognized system of primary care clinics located throughout the twin cities. This is a long-term, contract opportunity!
- The performance of office or non-manual work directly related to the business operations.
- Exercising of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters including providing analytical and technical support in the planning, coordinating, and implementation of revenue cycle initiatives that maximize net revenue within regulatory compliance and facilitate timely and efficient collection of accounts.
- Analyst will assist in the establishment of systems, procedures, and practices to monitor the effective maximization of net revenue and ensure continuing compliance.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of medical billing/collections experience necessary. Must be knowledgeable of reimbursement processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with other employees and provide assistance as needed.
- Proficient in basic PC skills. (MS Office).
- Organized work habits, accuracy, and proven attention to detail, with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting and as an individual contributor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.