Concrete Production & Burial Vault Delivery
Concrete Production & Burial Vault Delivery $19.92/HR to Start !
Brown-Wilbert, Inc. 2280 North Hamline Avenue, Roseville MN
At Brown-Wilbert, Inc., we take pride in our work and employees. We have been in the funeral supply business since 1922, we offer job security & stability you are looking for in a company!
*A brief Position Summary: You will perform a variety of duties such as mixing concrete, assembling forms, preparing and pouring a wide range of various burial vaults and concrete product forms. Operate mechanical boom to lift burial vaults or concrete products in many directions. Positions vault liners, steel bars or mesh in concrete forms. Paint, hi-lite and or decorate vaults. When not manufacturing you will be driving a boom truck (*CDL required) to do set-ups at area cemeteries for funeral services (tent, chairs, lowering device, positioning the vault) and take down after the service. The job is Monday – Friday – it also requires work on Saturdays if funeral services are scheduled. *Saturday time is paid at time in a half.
- enjoy serving customers and working with others?
- like having a sense of pride when the day is done?
- like a variety in your day working indoors and outdoors?
- want to work for an established company?
- earn a great wage (with overtime!) and superb benefits?
- want to work day hours and be home every night?
- have a Class A or B CDL License and have at least 1 year experience?
If you answered YES ! Apply today! Send Resume by Fax (651-842-3493) or
Email - If you have questions, please call 651-842-3463.
Full Benefits after 90 Days! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, HSA