6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
EIM (Electrical Installation and Maintenance Company) is a dependable and innovative Electrical and Controls Contractor serving municipal Water Treatment Facilities and Wastewater Treatment Facilities since 1978. Our work is an opportunity to demonstrate our value to our clients. Delivering safe, efficient, and prompt service to our project's applications is the primary focus of EIM. With our trained, qualified staff, EIM is able to deliver a solution for any size project from service calls, project troubleshooting, to complete turnkey electrical installations. Our division is capable of taking on projects around the region and competent to take on projects of any size. Service, Quality, and Integrity are essential values. We strive to add value, not cost, and we apply the lessons learned and experience gained from years of service.
EIM offers more than just competitive compensation and a best-in-class insurance package to our employees and families; our benefit plan is one of the richest plans currently in the marketplace today!
- 100-percent paid Family Health Insurance
- 100-percent paid Employee Dental and Vision Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Matching 401(k) Contributions with Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Credits for Past Experience
- Wellness Program
Project Manager / Estimator
EIM is looking for a Project Manager / Estimator in the Fridley, MN location. This position is responsible for preparing of full estimates on small, medium, large, and complex jobs including providing complete conceptual and final estimating input on complete total bid price for electrical work. The successful person will also deal with owners, engineers, and contractors to resolve technical matters during negotiations and contract executions.
- Meet financial objectives by completing estimates, developing project budgets, bidding, tracking project expenses, evaluating project activity, and other related tasks
- Define project objectives, create schedules, and oversee quality control through the entire project.
- Manage multiple projects and project budgets and schedule to project closeout.
- Ensure team members have the appropriate materials, tools, personal protective equipment, and inventory to successfully complete projects
- Manage electrical crews, schedule employees, communicate job expectations and schedules
- Provide technical assistance to team members on complex projects
- Assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete the project
- 10+ years of experience in electrical field
- 6+ years of electrical estimating experience
- 5+ years of project coordination/field supervising
- Journeyman Electrical License
- Estimating software experience
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Skilled in successfully handling multiple projects with various deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- CADD experience
- Experience working with labor unions
- Master’s Electrical License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in ConEst estimating software