Data Entry Clerk - Minneapolis, MN - $13-$14/HR
A well-known Twin Cities company is looking for multiple data entry clerks to join a new team in their organization! Hours would be Monday-Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check documents for accuracy.
- Enter data from documents into database.
- Facilitate, send, and receive data between software programs.
- Store completed documents in designated location.
- Maintain own office equipment and stationary supplies.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ year experience in administrative/clerical/data entry position.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 10 Key & Typing Proficiency.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to email@example.com with ATTN: MRBDEC in the subject line.