Senior Product - UX Writer
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Product Designer (UX Writer) - Target.comThe UX Writer for Target.com is responsible for writing guest-facing communications on our website and apps. This can entail everything from UX/UI copy (buttons, labels) to long-form communication (body copy, emails).We value writing that is empathetic, conversational, and helpful. By embodying those values, your writing will make our guests feel welcomed and delighted. And by writing as clearly and concisely as possible, you'll help us respect their time as they shop our digital properties.As the UX Writer you will collaborate with our product designers to ensure copy and design work together seamlessly. You'll continue to advocate for our guests as you work across our agile product team with product managers, accessibility specialists, engineers, and other partners. Join our award-winning team and help us create an inspiring and rewarding shopping experience for millions of Target guests.Requirements
- Exceptional writing skills.
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting, preferably at a digital agency or ecommerce company. Background in UX writing and B2C clients preferred.
- Experience writing interfaces for websites and mobile apps (iOS and/or Android).
- Aware of best practices in interaction and narrative design.
- Must be well-organized self-starter who can complete multiple projects simultaneously while keeping various stakeholders informed of progress.
- Must be able to present, articulate and defend strategies behind proposed messaging.
- 4-year degree in English or journalism preferred.