Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Areas of Responsibility:
Guest service to VIP casino guests.
Responsible for the management, coordination, and execution of the VIP Hosts and VIP Coordinators. Manages the VIP Hosts and VIP Coordinators to confirm they are establishing and maintaining casino business relationships with VIP guests who meet pre-determined criteria. Oversees the development of criteria, monitoring, and reporting on the tools provided to the VIP team, meant to provide real time data to drive engagement with our best guests while at the property. Assists in the coordination of staff levels to make certain they are adequate to meet business demands during normal operations and special events.
Responsible for delivering complimentaries in accordance with company policy.
- Ensures full adoption and consistent utilization of CRM tools and strategies in support of sales and relationship building efforts; player preferences; extension of offers and rewards; and conversion into visitation and increased loyalty.
- Oversees the creation, development, and monitoring of all VIP guest engagement strategies that take place while a guest is in-house. Establishes department performance goals, monitoring, and reporting on results for all assigned programs and staff.
- Schedules, oversees, and manages staff, including coordination for normal operation and special events on assigned shift.
- Communicates with VIP Hosts and VIP Coordinators on ongoing basis to ensure familiarity with Enterprise and departmental policy and procedures, promotions, etc.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members. This includes training, developing, performance management, and termination. Consistently reviews performance feedback with team members.
- Acts as a role model for excellence in guest service, working with team to provide the best possible service to our VIP guests, thereby increasing loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
- Combination of post-high school education in Marketing, Business, or related field and experience in a guest service or casino marketing/player development program to equal three years.
- Minimum of two years guest service supervisory experience, concierge, or casino host experience in a gaming and/or hospitality environment.
- Ability to communicate to a diverse population.
- Demonstrated knowledge of guest tracking activities.
- Excellent management and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in e-mail, word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database, and guest tracking software.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- On feet or standing 60% of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.