Golf Course Ranger
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.00 / hr
Under the supervision of the Assistant Golf Professional, the Golf Course Ranger maintains the pace of play. Greets guests and informs guests of and enforces golf course rules and regulations. This position delivers the service standard for the golf experience.
- Informs guests of rules and regulations pertaining to the golf course, enforces rules and, if necessary, reports flagrant violations of course rules, golf etiquette or safety to the Assistant Golf Professional.
- Provides direction and assistance to guests on the golf course and ensures the smooth flow of play.
- Maintains accurate pace of play records.
- Completes accident and incident reports, handles emergency situations and submits documentation to the Assistant Golf Professional when necessary.
- Assist with filling divots with sand seed mix and repairing ball marks on the greens as needed or required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of six months of work experience at a golf course as a Ranger or similar job.
- Excellent guest service and communication skills.
- Ability to perform and/or manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.