Slot Floor Supervisor
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $20.84 - $23.45 / hr based on qualifications
Oversees slot floor operations of assigned area to ensure efficiency and quality guest service. Ensures compliance with company, departmental and gaming procedures and regulations.
Protection of assets within assigned supervisory area (bill banks, keys, equipment, etc.).
- Supervises activities of subordinates to ensure optimum guest service delivery and positive guest interaction. Approves and verifies gaming transactions up to signatory level (short-pay, fill, jackpot, W-2G, 1042S, etc.).
- Communicates and monitors all departmental policies and procedures to ensure asset protection and regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Assigns Slot Service Specialists to area of responsibility, schedules breaks, completes area report cards, incident and injury reports.
- Performs administrative functions (assign and distribute/receive keys, radios to team members, assigns work sections, and records attendance).
- Addresses and resolves guest and team members concerns.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- One year of Slot Service Specialist experience.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Working knowledge of department policies and gaming procedures.
- Ability to communicate technical, job-related information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Proficiency with gaming computer system and basic word processing software.
- Knowledge of currency transaction reporting (CTR).
- On feet or standing 95% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- SDS system requires use of keyboard on regular basis.
- Fumes and odors may be present during carpet/ceiling cleaning on the casino floor.