Slot Service Specialist
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $12.33 / hr plus tips
Provides optimum guest service in the slot operations area; breaking bills, filling hoppers and paying and verifying jackpots, ensuring efficiency and game security in accordance with regulatory compliance.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with guests through proactive guest interaction. Provides the guest with slot specific information and general casino information, promoting the use of the player's club card and facilitates complimentaries.
- Processes transactions including providing change, jackpots,
- W2-Gs, fills and buys in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains the appearance and functionality of the floor and machines by straightening chairs, disposal of debris around machines, cleaning ashtrays, replenishing ticket printer paper, and clearing bill jams.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Must be able to pass slot math and oral and written English comprehension tests.
- Must pass pre-employment physical.
- Previous guest service experience.
- Must be able to pass basic keyboarding skills test (minimum of 25 WPM).
- Ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- SDS system requires use of keyboard on regular basis.
- Fumes and odors may be present during carpet/ceiling cleaning on the casino floor.