Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $18.17 - $20.44 / hr based on qualifications
Operates all surveillance equipment and monitors/investigates the gaming enterprise through the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) to detect, prevent, and report issues of improper behavior, theft, embezzlement, cheating, procedure/Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS)/regulatory violations, and other illegal activites by guests and team members. Responsible for providing video documentation and information related to asset protection investigations.
- Participates in investigations by reviewing and reconstructing incidents, compiling digital video information, preparing written reports, and meeting with investigators to discuss information.
- Monitors the gaming enterprise and other property operations through closed-circuit television to detect activities related to asset protection by guests or team members. Communicates findings to supervisor and generates written reports.
- Performs live surveillance coverage for requests and to meet MICS and regulatory standards using established procedures.Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Conducts weekly MICS and regulatory observation audits and prepares status reports to be submitted to Surveillance management.
- Assists county, state, and local law enforcement agencies in their investigations of cases in SMSC GE related incidents. May be required to validate video investigative results through court testimony.
- Must be 18 years of age and older.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Two years gaming enterprise team member experience, or one year gaming enterprise supervisory experience, or two years external asset protection/loss prevention experience.
- Ability to pass Table Games test with a score of 80% or better within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend information and ideas in spoken and written English so others will understand.
- Must be able to pass Surveillance test which includes math, observation, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail software.
- Not related to, or involved with, any company team members in a cash-handling area.