Swim Instructor - $14/hr
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.00 / hr
The purpose of this position is to provide swimming instruction to people of all ages, maintain a safe environment in and around the pool area, contribute to membership sales and retention, ensure personal attention to member and guest needs, and maintain pool equipment and facilities.
- Actively pursues membership sales and recruits members and guests into activities and events.
- Ensures membership retention, repeat daily guest usage, and referrals through a high level of member and guest service delivery and response.
- Provide swimming instruction to students of various ages and ability levels. Maintain constant supervision of students, watch for swimmers needing assistance, and aid swimmers when necessary to ensure a positive learning environment.
- Provides service enhancements to members and guests. Assists members as necessary with pool and rockwall equipment, tables, chairs, loungers, strollers, and bags. Encourages members and guests to ask questions. Assists members with questions, concerns, and directions.
- Monitors the pool area for cleanliness and assists in maintenance of pool and rockwall. Assists in the daily cleaning of gutters, stainless steel, pool deck, tables, garbage cans, and any other items on the daily list. Assists with opening, closing and afternoon pool and rockwall maintenance/cleanliness checklists to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the Aquatics Area.
- Experience teaching swimming
- C.P.R. and First Aid Certification or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment