Front Office Clerk 3rd shift
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13.69 / hr
Assists guests in the front office by performing check-in and check-out functions, issues and redeems club coupons and complimentaries. Collects payment on all transactions. Promotes Club Mystic by issuing new Club Mystic cards while applying high guest service standards and keeping current with all casino and hotel promotions within fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Responsible for minimum of $500 in currency and coin for the house bank.
Responsible for coupons and complimentaries to equal$1,000.
- Arranges and maintains guest accommodations regarding casino and hotel services which include documenting and following-up on requests. Maintains up-to-date records of available rooms. Takes telephone and walk-in reservations.
- Greets and communicates current casino and hotel amenities, services, events, dining, entertainment, policies, and travel directions to guests. Issues promotional materials, casino coupons and gift cards. Promotes Club Mystic by issuing new Club Mystic cards and explaining program benefits. Maintain a working knowledge of the Casino's property as well as special events on and near property.
- Utilizes software systems to properly access reservations, guest and group accounts, room availability, and related information. Computes guest billing, collects payments by cash and credit card, and makes necessary adjustments. Redeems/validates casino promotional coupons and complimentaries.
- Reconciles daily coupons/complimentaries in addition to shift closure paperwork. Completes daily paperwork and reconciles cash bank.
- Resolves guest issues and concerns. Facilitates emergency calls from hotel guests, notifying appropriate staff when necessary. Enter wake up calls. Assemble key packets and create additional keys for guests.
- Properly identify guests at check-in by reviewing valid identification. Ensures guest data is properly entered into systems and validates against player tracking system.
Requirements: Full time opportunities available for 3rd shift.
- Minimum one year guest service and cash handling experience.
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population.
- Working knowledge of basic computer operation.
- Ability to pass basic math skills test.
- Ability to type 25 words per minute.
- On feet or standing 95% of time.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Heavy keyboarding - 75% of time.