7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a global market leader in medical device manufacturing located in Maple Grove, MN. We are seeking Medical Assemblers on 1st shift (Monday - Friday 6:30am-3:00pm) for these temporary to hire opportunities! Competitive compensation at $14.00 per hour.
The Medical Assembler is a link in a chain to manufacture high quality medical products; this position will support the Operations team by performing assembly of medical product at various stages of production - from simple component assemblies, to sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and final packaging.
Medical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under microscope for extended periods of time.
- Work in a Clean Room Environment.
- Follow written procedures, SOP's, Inspection procedures, routers and other company documents.
- Use hand tools and simple manufacturing equipment.
- Labeling and packaging of medical products.
- Produce quality product and inspect for non-conformances.
Medical Assembler Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent mechanical dexterity, combined with strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with UV Adhesive bonding.Experience with thermal bonding.
- Experience with braided shaft preferred.
- Understanding of quality System Documentation.
- Ability to read and comprehend component/material drawings/prints.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year medical device assembly or other highly regulated environment.
- Must submit to a criminal background check and drug test.
To apply for the Medical Assembler position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Medical Assembler position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app