Part-time Professional Program Coordinator
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA), a non-profit professional association for CPAs, is seeking a qualified candidate for our part time Peer Review Coordinator. This position coordinates a professional standards compliance program for CPA firms.
- Becoming familiar with the standards and requirements of the Peer Review Program
- Providing customer service to firms throughout the peer review process
- Learning and using technology specific to administration of the Peer Review Program
- Following up with firms to support program compliance
- Attendance at national peer review conference every August
The ideal candidate has:
- 2 years of customer service experience in a business environment
- Ability to understand and guide others through workflow processes
- Familiarity with Word and Excel
- Ability to learn new technology and technical standards
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This position is part time, 25 hours per week. Days and times flexible. Located in Bloomington, MN.
Please send resumes to – firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls)
The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA) is a not-for-profit professional association for nearly 9,000 CPAs. The MNCPA is a community for CPAs providing continuing education, networking, and personal and professional development opportunities. We offer a dynamic work environment with a strong commitment to work/life balance.