Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Roseville, MN office! Are you ready to make a difference in your community by working with an organization that helps local people find jobs? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
SUMMARYDoherty Top Talent (a division of Doherty | The Employment Experts) is now interviewing for an internal Recruiter to join our Roseville team! The recruiter is responsible for interviewing, hiring, and placing candidates for a variety of openings. Our team recruits for a variety of industries, such as clerical, call center, accounting, finance, and healthcare.
RECRUITER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:· Interviewing, hiring and placing employees. · Identifying qualified employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory and then maintain the inventory to meet current and future client demand.
· Using the internet as a resource to post all jobs as well as recruit qualified candidates from resume searches.· Performing all daily office tasks such as entering paperwork, answering busy phones and greeting applicants in a timely and professional manner by successfully multi-tasking. · Managing client accounts as assigned.
· Responsible for all aspects of client relationship including communication, and status of orders; provide updates on a regular basis.· Providing verbal, or in-person check-ins, and quality assurance checks with client. · Filling client orders with a high regard to quality of candidate to ensure best match. · Meeting with clients in person, in small or large group settings; attend tours, and present service delivery plans. · Communicating with employees regarding interviews and status updates. · Coaching employees on interview skills, attendance, and attitude.
RECRUITER KEY REQUIREMENTS:
· 2 year Business/HR related degree or equivalent work experience; knowledge of labor industry laws· 4 year degree preferred · Previous customer service experience · Excellent verbal and written English skills · Ability to identify problems and offer solutions
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and by written means with all levels of employees, management, co-workers, and customers.
· Must be comfortable communicating face-to-face, via the phone or over e-mail.· Strong listening skills are a critical element of communication. · Ability to lead and take directions in a team environment.
· Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.· Must have the ability to recognize and define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions quickly and effectively.
· Must be able to foresee and minimize problems before they occur, and the ability to be pro-active in addressing potential issues once they have been identified.
· Ability to effectively juggle several tasks simultaneously and prioritize them for efficient and effective completion.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online by clicking the Apply Now button. For questions about this position, feel free to reach out directly to our Minneapolis Office at (612) 208-1611. We look forward to connecting with you!
Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career. #WorkatDoherty
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android I www.doherty.jobs/app