Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Doherty Career Solutions is working with a growing medical device company to recruit for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer. This company has the opportunity to add a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to our current group of talented engineers in Maple Grove, MN. They are looking for an exceptional engineer who has the interest and skills to work towards customer solutions; has the ability to help the whole team to contribute at a high level; and is able to provide feedback to improve products or process performance when needed.
This company is 100% employee owned and offers competitive benefits. The best candidates DRIVE their own personal growth, organizational development, and exhibit our core values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support engineering builds and create documentation for transfer into manufacturing
- Initiate and complete technical activities for the design of products, product tools, fixtures, or processes
- Identify improvement opportunities through analysis and hands-on interactions with products, product tools, fixtures, or processes and communicate process capability.
- Experience in writing process risk assessments, master validation planning, and process validation including IQ, OQ, and PQ.
- Analyze and solve problems from basic engineering principles, theories, and concepts
- Ability to implement pilot and or production lines and train resources on released manufacturing documentation.
- Work to understand customer needs and expectations
- Identify and capitalize on market trends in applications and technologies
- Identify potential risks and create contingency plans, while outlining realistic milestones
- Be generally aware of hazards and utilize applicable safety standards
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by complying with the company Quality Policy and all other documented processes
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years' experience in medical devices
- Working knowledge of medical device contract manufacturing
- Experience performing PFMEAs
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA regulations preferred
- Experience with cross-functional teams
To apply for the Sr. Manufacturing Engineer role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Sr. Manufacturing Engineer position, please call our Doherty Career Solutions office at 952-832-8390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org #EngineeringCareers
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app