Lead Process Engineer, Space Planning - Store Operations
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER, SPACE DESIGN - STORE OPERATIONS About This OpportunityDevelops process and space solutions from concept to implementation that drive consistent, simplified, efficient and profitable operations for Target Stores. Be a transformation leader for Store Operations to drive innovative process and space design for Stores through effective field studies, feasibility studies and working with analyst teams to simulate and model improvements.Build plans to implement that will scale with the Store Operations Process and Operations evolving replenishment strategyUse your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Lead Process Engineer, Space Design, you'll take the lead as you…
- Develop, configure, and optimize store process and backroom space design from inception to implementation
- Collaborate with supply chain, properties, human resources, technology, merchandise planning, finance, and stores partners on identifying key dependencies, deliverables, and milestones.
- Collaborate with core business owners on specific process impacts to areas they support to create alignment or develop future processes
- Surface, monitor, and help drive mitigation plans on roadblocks, high-level risks and assumptions.
- Resolves issues with partner teams and escalate issues as needed
- Provides guidance by developing relationships and providing resourceful insight and advice to Store Operations team members
- Reviews and assesses solution design across the Store Operations team
- Works with technology partners and product owners on clearly defining solution requirements.
- Execute strategies into selected stores, capture feedback and learnings, and continue to iterate and rollout strategies to additional locations
- Create measurement plans to identify success of implemented strategies.
- Performs continuous benchmarking of industry supply chain processes and technology solutions to inform recommendations for Target stores
- Uses a mix of proactive data analysis, statistical modeling and field visits to develop hypotheses, perform field validations to propose process, space, and technology improvements
- Creates designs that can adapt to changing business constraints
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related discipline such as operations research or logistics
- 5+ years of experience with results in productivity and process improvements
- Proven ability to work independently under broad and general direction from supervisor
- Strong ability to identify, define, and resolve problems that are without clear precedent
- Proven ability to manage projects effectively
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use data to make decisions and measure success
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven work experience in process engineering, preferably logistics/fulfillment