LSC Asst Restaurant Manager
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $37,000 - $43,000 based on qualifications
Manages staff and activities of the food services operation of restaurant to ensure a pleasant guest experience and efficient operations. Applies high guest service standards. Assumes LSC Restaurant Manager responsibilities to cover hours of operation.
Assists restaurant cashiers in reconciling cash drawers after every shift.
- Manages and coordinates restaurant activities to obtain effective use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Assigns tasks and sections; establishes rotations. Conducts daily operations in adherence to policies, procedures, and safety and service standards, including responsible alcohol service. May provide input on the acquisition of new equipment or re-design of space to increase efficiency and safety of operations. Ensure Bartenders are preparing alcoholic beverages according to enterprise recipe specifics and standards.
- Interacts and establishes relationships with guests to improve retention, promote guest loyalty, and resolve guest complaints.
- Prepares schedules to ensure staffing levels are optimal.
- Participates in the development and formulation of administrative and operational policies and procedures. Implements work processes and recommends revisions as necessary.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members. Includes team member training and developing. Completes performance appraisals and conducts disciplinary action.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Any combination of post-high school restaurant education and restaurant experience to equal five years.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities or two years supervisory experience.
- Beginning experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, electronic mail software, and restaurant-specific software.
- On feet or standing 90% of time.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.