Quality and Systems Improvement Coordinator
West Side Community Health Services (WSCHS) is Minnesota's largest Federally-Qualified Health Center. As a non-profit, WSCHS aims to serve the underserved regardless of their ability to pay. We are currently looking for a Quality and Systems Improvement Coordinator at La Clinica in Saint Paul. This position is full-time and offers great benefits including PTO, Medical/Dental, Company Paid Disability, and Retirement.
For more about this job and our other job opportunities please visit our Career Center by clicking the APPLY link for more information.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least one year of experience working in quality and process improvement, regulatory compliance and/or accreditation, or related field.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to complete projects on time with minimal supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clinic and administrative personnel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio or similar applications.
- Ability to produce, interpret, and monitor data for decision-making.
- Ability to consistently meet departmental work schedule as designated.