Staffing Partners is looking for a Recruiter in St Paul. This is a newly created position with a growing company and is an unique opportunity to create and own the talent acquisition process. Preferred candidates will also have the willingness to grow within the HR function and eventually build out the department and take on additional HR related duties.
The opportunity is temp to hire or even a direct hire opportunity for the right person. The pay will range from $20-$25 per hour, with the potential for bonuses included for filling certain positions once the opportunity goes permanent.
- Manage talent acquisition process
- Source and present qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration
- Keep internal and external customers abreast of the interview process and status
- Partner with ownership to find unique and creative ways to identify and recruit top talent
- Plan and coordinate company outings and events to ensure positive company culture
- Be point of contact for current employees for healthcare benefits
- Successfully manage multiple requisitions at all different levels of the organization
- Possess strong soft skills to attract top candidates
- 2-4 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with programs and sourcing websites like ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, Monster.com, Indeed.com...etc
Interested and qualified applicants should apply immediately either through the Star Tribune website or by emailing your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attn: JHGRECR in the subject line.