Junior Project Manager
BestMark is one of the nation’s largest customer experience measurement and mystery shopping companies. Our Fortune 50 and Global 500 clients represent some of the most innovative and successful customer-focused organizations in the world. We are a recognized leader and innovator in our industry and the Project Manager team plays a critical role to maintaining this position.
Founded: 1986. Headquarters: Minnetonka, MN. Website: www.bestmark.com
You will act as support to BestMark’s Program Managers. As a Junior Project Manager you will be responsible for setting up programs, client maintenance and reviewing data to ensure quality and integrity in client’s mystery shop programs, while meeting deadlines and integrating efficiencies.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Salary is commensurate with experience. BestMark offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified applicants only please forward your resume with specific salary requirements to email@example.com.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist Program Managers with fulfillment of client deliverables through developing and maintaining mystery shopping and auditing programs
- Partner with Program Managers to effectively communicate with client and respond to client questions/concerns
- Responsible for new client onboarding processes and program setup (e.g., location management, work orders/plans, shop instructions and certification tests, etc.)
- Communicate with Scheduling Department with setting priorities and project tracking to ensure successful and on-time completion of client programs
- Communicate with recruitment team to identify and isolate low-density locations where added recruitment efforts are needed
- Import, update and maintain client location lists in BestMark’s database for new and existing clients
- Assist with creation of proposals/RFPs, SOWs, executive summaries and client reporting.
- Edit shop surveys for new clients for completeness and accuracy based on client quality assurance standards and methodologies
- Communicate client expectations and methodologies to Quality Assurance Staff
- Review and test survey functionalities
- Effectively communicate with auditors and mystery shoppers throughout country, via email and phone
- Research and respond to field representative disputes
- Assist with and complete other types of project set-up work and data validation tasks, as needed
- Work with Traffic Coordination to help ensure deadlines are met
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with strict confidence
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related fields
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work independently
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- Experience in Retail Customer Service, written communication and/or graphic design preferred
- 1-2+ years experience in business related field or customer service
Apply for Junior Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly