Grow Your Career With SharePoint Credit Union
At SharePoint Credit Union, we are dedicated to offering easy financial solutions to improve the financial wellness of the communities in which we serve. We are growing, and invite individuals who are energetic, friendly, and member service driven to join our team.
Our Business Bankers are the primary resource for the members with commercial lending needs. In this position, one is responsible for the origination and management of the Credit Union’s portfolio of commercial loans, with the overall objective of maintaining and increasing its asset quality. This position is also responsible for managing significant account interactions and coordinating business development efforts in new and existing business relationships.
The Business Banker must possess:
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lending and accounts, and the ability to identify and refer appropriate products and services that would best benefit the member, while balancing the needs of the credit union.
- The ability to analyze business financial statements and assess the viability of a business for sound decision making.
- Exemplary member focus and desire to work closely with new and existing commercial members.
- Willingness to participate actively in the development and growth of commercial lending within the credit union.
- Contacts commercial accounts to foster new relationship opportunities and potential clients.
- Willingness to travel to commercial sites to meet with current and potential members, build relationships, assess value, and conduct other commercial business.
- Professionalism displayed through attitude, attire, and excellent written/verbal communications with members and staff.
- Proven sales experience and the ability to regularly meet or exceed set lending goals.
- Personal initiative and motivation to think critically, creatively, and strategically.
- Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environments with professionalism and tact.
Experience and Education:
- 2-5 years of commercial lending, banking/credit union experience is required.
- A 4-year degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, or other related field is required. -OR- Equivalent experience.
- Experience with OSI Core System is a plus.
- Employee must be bondable.
- SBA experience is a plus.
SharePoint values our employees!We offer:
- Competitive wages.
- An excellent benefits package which include insurance, generous PTO, education and retirement plans.
- Advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Learn more about the position at http://sharepointcu.com/about_career.asp. Easily apply by noting Business Banker in the subject line when sending in your resume and salary requirements to us by clicking Apply.
Apply for Business Banker
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly