Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $50,000 - $58,000 based on qualifications
Establish and maintain casino business relationships with 500+ VIP players. Responsible for all aspects of account development, relationship building, and service while on property, pre-visit, and post-visit. The primary goal is to interact with assigned guests to develop a long-term, growth-oriented relationship through a combination of phone, email, text, and in person communications. Achieve growth targets through the promotion of on- and off-property events, complimentaries, free play, and other facility amenities while maintaining profitability goals.
Responsible for delivering complimentaries in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for generating incremental casino revenue through the development of relationships with assigned VIP guests, utilizing marketing and upscale sales techniques.
- Maintains relationships with VIP guests through personal contact delivered utilizing a variety of tools including in-person, phone, text, and e-mail, focusing on the ultimate goal of maximizing casino revenue goals as set by management.
- Coordination with the VIP Hosts and Coordinators to direct the successful delivery of pre-trip itineraries requiring close collaboration with multiple departments including, but not limited to, Food & Beverage and Hotel.
- Spends a significant amount of time with their assigned guests while on-property, participating in special events and social functions.
- Handles difficult guest situations in a calm, professional manner working to resolve problems to the satisfaction of the guest while maintaining the casino's integrity.
- Issues complimentaries to guests while working with pre-determined guidelines set by management.
- Reviews player issues and player rewards with Casino Host staff and Club Mystic to ensure guest satisfaction and procedural compliance.
- Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A combination of post-secondary education and experience in player development, casino marketing, account management, or sales to equal five years.
- Proficiency in e-mail, word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and database software.
- Ability to communicate to a diverse population.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize the guest service experience.
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- On feet or standing 50% of time.
- Some outside work (10%).
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Exposure to noise and smoke.