Slot Technical Shift Mgr
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $50,000 - $58,000 based on qualifications
Manages Slot technical projects for an assigned shift, which includes overseeing repairs and maintenance to Slot machines and associated equipment, while ensuring a high degree of guest service, efficiency, and protection of company assets. Tests new equipment and software applications pertaining to slot repair. Monitors the slot on-line data system and addresses any technical problems that are identified. Acts as primary compliance officer on the shift.
- Schedules and oversees Slot Technicians and coordinates daily tasks to ensure quality service, regulatory compliance, and protection of company assets.
- Generates and investigates system activity reports to identify repair and compliance issues. Maintains all hardware and software applications currently being used.
- Acts as mentor in development of Floor Tech to Bench Tech. This includes training and development. Completes performance appraisals on direct reports.
- Conducts machine verifications for large jackpots and reports results to the Slot Shift Manager before jackpot hand pay.
- Resolves guest-related machine problems in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School dipolma or GED equivalent
- Associates Degree in Electronics field or a combination of education and Slot repair experience equal to three years.
- Successful completion of Slot Bench Technician test.
- Three years supervisory experience to include one year in Slot repair.
- Valid driver's license may be required with a good driving record.