Established in 1960, Partnership Resources, Inc. (PRI) is a non-profit organization licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to provide day services (DT&H) and supported employment services (SES) to adults with developmental disabilities. PRI’s mission is “to create partnerships between people with disabilities and the community.” We believe that each person we serve has unique talents and gifts to contribute to the community. PRI provides opportunities for adults with disabilities to gain respect and have a valued role in community life by partnering with local organizations to create opportunities in leisure, cultural arts engagement, employment and volunteer activities. We match client skills, interests and abilities to a variety of options to ensure that all activities are sustainable, and successful. PRI provides a supportive and dynamic environment where staff success and growth is as valued as client success.
PRI is now accepting letters of interest and resumes for the position of Program Director at our Older Adult agency site. This position is responsible for the oversight, direction and leadership of the Older Adult DT&H program. The position is a full-time, exempt position that reports to the Senior Director of Program Services.
Primary Position Responsibilities include:
Personnel management of the site including but not limited to:
- Participating in the recruitment process
- Assisting with new hire orientation, training and development
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Conducting performance reviews and assisting with performance development
- Promoting a positive teamwork environment
Coordination of client services including but not limited to:
- Conduct client intake, admission and assessments
- Attend client interdisciplinary meetings as needed
- Develop and implement client support plans (CSSP-A)
- Review client documents so that they meet licensing guidelines (Annual Outcomes and Progress Reviews and other related reports), keeping a working knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Maintain accurate records and reports
- Serve as a communication liaison with guardians and other service providers
- Review incident and emergency reports, identification of incident patterns and implementation of correctives actions
- Serves as a client advocate
Coordinate program development including but not limited to:
- Assist and oversee in the development of daily client programming
- Conduct program evaluations and quality assurance reviews
- Serve on the Program Design Team to participate in continuous quality improvement
Required- Must meet Designated Manager qualifications in accordance with the 245D requirements by either a;
- 4-year degree in a human service field and a minimum of 1 year direct care experience
- 2-year degree in a human service field and a minimum of 2 years direct care experience
- Diploma/certificate from Post-Secondary School in a human service field and a minimum of 3 years direct care experience
- Minimum of 4 years direct care experience under the supervision of a Designated Manager
- Minimum of 3-years of progressively responsible supervisory and personnel management experience.
- The ability to serve as a Designated Coordinator of client services in accordance with 245D requirements
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate client programming
- Ability to problem solve and conduct scheduling assessments for team members
- Knowledge of states and federal requirements as they pertain to the 245D regulations
- Strong written and oral skills
- Experience with budgeting/financial management
The position is a full-time exempt position. Competitive salary ($47,500-$52,000) depending on qualifications) and full benefits are included with the position.
Please include a cover letter and resume.