Receptionist - Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an opening for a Receptionist with our client in Minneapolis! This person will be responsible for providing a great first impression and administrative support to clients, visitors and our client's company. The ideal candidate is well-organized, adaptable and loves to be the face of a company!
- Greet all guests and employees who enter the office.
- Organize and maintain the front office area.
- Maintain office calendar, reserve conference rooms, order lunches, set up equipment for meetings, etc.
- Work with vendors on any issues with office equipment (such as repairs, ordering new products, etc).
- Provide information to outside callers, clients, prospects and internal employees when needed.
- Prepares shipments and arranging for courier services.
- Performing a variety of administrative duties for various departments.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ year of Administrative Assistant or office experience.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work alone and collaboratively with a team.