Sr. Customer Service Representative - Minneapolis, MN
Staffing Partners has an opening for a Sr. Customer Service Representative to join our client's team in Minneapolis! This person will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous and excellent service to customers at all times.
- Research and resolve all routine and complex customer issues.
- Work as a liaison with other departments, organizations and vendors to solve both internal and external customer issues.
- Document and provide feedback on customer concerns to other departments and monitor concerns for resolution and quality purposes.
- Explain company procedures and provide assistance to resolve specific questions or problems.
- Document the nature of callers concern according to department procedure and practice.
- Follow up on customer concerns, issues, or questions as quickly as possible to maintain customer service standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree in business or related field.
- 1-3 years customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate effective customer service skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational, planning, analytical, and problem solving skills.