Sales & Marketing Assistant
EPG Companies, a leading manufacturer of environmental equipment, has a new position in the sales and marketing group. We are searching for a Sales and Marketing Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales and marketing team, and would be responsible for maintaining regular contact with our customers, identify new trends and leads, and develop new sales material. There are opportunities for some travel attending trade shows. If you have previous sales experience and you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today. This is a full-time position and we will consider flexible hours for the right person.
- Sales strategy and customer satisfaction – In an effort to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent pre/post sales service, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the development for future sales strategies by identifying and analyze new trends, challenges, needs, opportunities from customers
- Follow up on new and old quotations and understand why we did or did not get order
- Perform customer satisfaction survey following orders, product installations and repairs.
- Maintains sales lead database by engaging with leading engineering firms and customers, identify new or future opportunities, and capturing them in sales lead database.
- Consolidating and analyzing customer engagement data and share findings with Sales, Support and Marketing managers.
- Development of Sales Material:
- Contact new and past customers, and write case studies based on applications.
- Develop Product Documentation:
- Develop Product installation manuals and Product sales material
- Maintain customer database.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly