Lead Sanitation Worker - $17/hr!
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Lead Sanitation Worker
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the frozen treat industry located in Marshall, MN. We are seeking Sanitation Workers on 3rd shift for these long-term employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $17.00 per hour at this company. Pay can increase based on relevant experience.
Sanitation Worker Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Uses high pressure cleaning apparatuses and mixes numerous chemical compounds and solutions used for flushing, cleaning, and sanitizing all interior machines throughout the production facilities.
• Performs cleaning, janitorial and sanitation work in the plant and grounds following established Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP's).
• Disassembles machine and machine parts to prepare for the sanitation process.
• Re-assemble basic machine and machine parts to prepare for the production startup process.
• May operate material handling moving equipment in performing sanitation work.
Sanitation Worker Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Confident reading skills so that an employee can understand safety rules, operating instructions, and maintenance instructions.
• Strong written and verbal skills to execute sanitation duties and manage paperwork.
• Ability to operate steam and high pressure hoses.
• General math skills to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
• Ability to work well in a team and take direction from others.
To apply for the Sanitation Worker position, please click ‘Apply Now' and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Sanitation Worker position, please call our Marshall office directly at (507) 532-2000 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app