- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a manufacturer of handcrafted custom fixtures, architectural millwork and display cases for luxury and high end stores. We are currently interviewing for a Project Manager in Big Lake, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Starting salary is $50,000-$65,000 based on experience and skillset.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have at minimum a high school diploma with
10 years of related experience or four-year college
degree in related field and five years of related experience.
• Must be familiar with Autocad.
• Must have a high understanding of cabinetry manufacturing techniques.
• Must have a high understanding of metal fabrication techniques.
• Must have a high understanding of cabinet and
millwork installation techniques.
• Experience working with highend store fixtures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be able to define problems, collect relevant
data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Be able to read shop drawings, architectural drawings, and design sketches accurately and interpret information contained in these documents for application in the engineering and production departments.
• Must have exceptional communication skills exhibiting a positive attitude and pleasant continence.
• This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction and requires above average communication skills.
• This position's requirements and duties will change
often, sometimes on a daily or hourly basis.
• The P.M. must be able to work with several departments to coordinate activities to meet the needs of any project and manufacturing schedules.
• Travel as needed is required.
• Familiarity with AUTO Cad required; 3-D design
and drawing and knowledge of machine programming is desirable.
• Must have basic understanding of cabinetry manufacturing techniques in a production facility.
• Advanced understanding of metal fabrication techniques in a production facility is desirable.
• Advanced computer skills needed with experience
on Windows platform systems and MS Office.
Qualified candidates should apply online, submit a resume to email@example.com or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for additional information.