Quality Control Inspector
Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking a Quality Inspector to work at our client located in Lester Prairie, MN. This opportunity is from 6pm-6am on a rotating days schedule. The pay is $14.00 per hour.
QUALITY INSPECTOR JOB SUMMARY
Will support the Quality Department's efforts to improve outgoing product quality and department efficiency throughout the operation.
QUALITIY INSPECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform start-up and in-process verification checks and document results
• Perform shipping and receiving inspections and document results
• Communicate out-of-specification findings to Production Lead
• Assist with evaluation of quality issues
• Generate reports and records as requested
• Participate in plant-wide safety efforts
QUALITY INSPECTOR REQUIREMENTS:
• Skilled using stereoscope and hand tools
• Attention to detail
• Experience with blueprint reading
• Lift 25 pounds
To apply for this position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Hutchinson office at 320-234-6123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app