Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a high tech production facility in Hutchinson, MN. We are currently interviewing for CNC Machinists on the 2nd shift 4:15pm - 2:45am. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Starting pay is $17-$20 per hour based on experience and skillset.
CNC MACHINIST RESPONSIBLITIES
• Setting up CNC machines to set up procedures
• Loads machine fixturing, tools and offsets accurately and efficiently
• Runs CNC machines to product good parts dimensionally and cosmetically
• Follows all inspection processes and fills out all documentation in Shop Management software
• Deburs the parts that you run
CNC MACHINIST REQUIREMENTS
• 1-3 years' CNC machining and shop experience
• Understanding of CNC set up and procedures
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds
• Problem solving skills with ability to implement ideas
• Ability to multi-task and accept additional responsibilities as necessary
Qualified candidates should apply online, submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for additional information.