CNC Machinist Supervisor
- Employment Status
- Full Time
CNC MACHINIST SUPERVISOR
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a high tech production facility in Hutchinson, MN. We are currently interviewing for a CNC Machinist Supervisor on the 2nd shift 4:15pm - 2:45am. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Starting pay is $22-$27 per hour based on experience and skillset.
The CNC Machinist Supervisor is a working supervisor who will be in charge of running machines, making parts and leading a small team of other CNC Machinists. The supervisor will motivate the team and lead by example, while also working the production line.
CNC MACHINIST SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBLITIES
• Leads and motivates the machinists
• Setting up CNC machines to set up procedures
• Loads machine fixturing, tools and offsets accurately and efficiently
• Runs CNC machines to product good parts dimensionally and cosmetically
• Follows are inspection processes and fills out all documentation in Shop Management software
• Deburs the parts that you run
CNC MACHINIST SUPERVISOR REQUIREMENTS
• 3-5 years' CNC machining and shop experience
• 1-3 years' leadership or supervisory experience
• Understanding of CNC set up and procedures
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds
• Problem solving skills with ability to implement ideas
• Ability to multi-task and accept additional responsibilities as necessary
Qualified candidates should apply online, submit a resume to email@example.com or contact the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for additional information.