Convenience Store Manager (Store 2)
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Manages daily operations of retail store to ensure high standards of guest experience and efficient, cost-effective operations. Implements plans to maximize sales; directs merchandise programs, schematics, point of sale materials and plus selling programs to meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Oversees daily store operation. Tracks and reports sales, revenue and expenses. Manages inventory control, reconciling of cash with sales receipts, keeping of operating records, or preparing daily records of transactions.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns team members to specific duties.
- Interviews, selects, hires and promotes team members; plans training and development in conjunction with Human Resources Development and completes performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Assists in the development and execution of ongoing property and store design, space planning, fixture and merchandise layout, and visual merchandising.
- Establish and maintain a safe work environment.
- Ensures that corporate and department policies and procedures are being followed. Implements new procedures and modifies existing procedures.
Requirements: Job Requirements:
- A combination of post-high school education in business or sales-related field and supervisory experience in retail industry to equal four years.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with word processing, spreadsheets, inventory control software and accounting processes.
- Exceptional communications skills; ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.