Star Tribune Media is seeking an experienced HRIS Analyst to provide analysis and support for HR technology tools. Reporting to the HR Technology Manager, this position maintains and supports HR systems, ensures data integrity, evaluates and tests system enhancements and recommends process improvements. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong problem-solving and analytical skills who can prioritize and analyze business issues, create effective solutions, and address day-to-day business needs. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience defining business requirements who enjoys “connecting the dots,” and can build results-oriented relationships with technical and non-technical business partners.
- Maintains an understanding of the technical and functional operations of the HR technology system, UltiPro, through table oversight and maintenance, employee data oversight, system security administration, and user/administrator documentation.
- Provides primary support for UltiPro HR issues and business processes, troubleshooting as necessary.
- Leverages UltiPro reporting tools to develop and deliver information insight, audits, and analysis in support of people-related business processes.
- Leads small to mid-size HRIS projects, including enhancement and integration efforts.
- Stays abreast of product tools and capabilities, continuously looking for ways to leverage and apply tools to support the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; professional designation(s) preferred.
- 3+ years of HR systems administration and reporting experience; experience with UltiPro tools and functionality strongly preferred.
- Strong report writing skills required, IBM Business Intelligence (BI) preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills required; familiarity with MS SQL helpful.
- Strong written communications skills, including experience documenting business processes and detailed user/administrator guides.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and accuracy, as well as ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks and meet deadlines.