Digital Project Manager
Star Tribune is seeking a digital project manager to manage digital initiatives and technologies that further the strategic goals and objectives of Star Tribune Media Company. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and outside vendors, you’ll manage multiple projects concurrently that have a direct contribution to the success of the business. As a vital member of the team, you’re responsible for building project plans, managing schedules, prioritizing tasks, accessing risks and developing contingency plans. You thrive on learning new technologies in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The Digital Project Manager is proficient in digital media, an expert organizer and a strong communicator.
- Collaboratively develop project business requirements, including goal definition, scope and deliverables.
- Create project plans, manage schedules, resources, milestones and communications.
- Ensure the achievement of timelines, schedules and deadlines.
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items.
- Manage multiple priorities in an efficient and transparent manner.
- Achieve quality solutions and creative problem solving during project execution.
- Manage stakeholder communication keeping them up to date on project status and scope changes.
- Drive for results in an action oriented manner with a collaborative and transparent approach.
- 2 years related experience in project management and/or digital media.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience with digital media platforms and technologies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.