Truck Driver—Starting Salary of $60,000 + 401K Match of 10.5%!
If interested in this role, contact Lesley via:
Western Refining's St. Paul Park Refinery has multiple full-time openings for Petroleum Transport Drivers (CDL). The Petroleum Transport Driver will be responsible for loading, delivering, and unloading petroleum products to our customers within the Minnesota and Wisconsin area. This position works a 4 night, 48-hour work schedule including weekends, holidays and premium days as needed.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate
- Manually load and unload trucks individually Maintain electronic logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Operate equipment such as truck cab computers and cellular devices to exchange necessary information with dispatch, supervisors, and other drivers
- Check truck to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Maneuver trucks into tight loading or unloading positions, checking that the vehicle/loading equipment are properly positioned
- Utilize Peoplenet Fleet Management and Truck Optimization software
- Build professional relationships with customer bases and drivers
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with tanker and Haz/Mat endorsements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical examination, and background investigation
- Must possess satisfactory driving record
- Must meet requirements for a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Minimum of 5 years CDL driving experience
- 2+ years tanker driving experience
- Previous experience in petroleum transportation
- Experience with Peoplenet Fleet Management
- Ability to properly complete a paper log
The St. Paul Park Refining Co. LLC offers a very generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 10.5% 401(k) match, paid vacation, paid short term and long term disability, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer