LaborerDoherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading supplier in the rice industry located in Clearbrook, MN. We are seeking Laborers on all shifts for these rewarding employment opportunities! Compensation starts at $12.75 per hour and offers a pay differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts. Complete the entire harvest season and receive a $1.50/hour worked bonus!
Our client is America's leading rice company and the nation's second largest provider of pasta products. Their portfolio includes over 20 trusted brands with more than 500 products widely distributed in many countries around the world.
Laborer Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Operate material handling equipment and production equipment
· Take physical inventory of supplies, bulk rice, ingredients and finished goods when requested
· Load and unload trucks
· Participate in seasonal processing, shift rotation, and cross-training within instant department and/or with other departments
· Ensure adherence to all customer specifications while filling orders
· Calculate layout of product in vehicles for correct weight distribution and stability during transit to ensure the product arrives to customer in good condition
Laborer Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Good communication and organizational skills
· 2-5 years warehouse operations/material handling experience or equivalent
· Certified in Forklift Operation, preferred
· Read, identify, calculate and record data to perform, prepare narrative reports
· Good mechanical aptitude
To apply for the Laborer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Laborer position, please call our Bemidji office directly at 218-759-9787 or email DSS_Bemidji@doherty.jobs.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app