Sr Spec Sourcing Services
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Performs a support role for both the Sourcing Services Team and Supplier Diversity Team. The Sourcing Services Senior Specialist has a strong understanding of both operations supporting their ability to provide support and operate as an expert as it relates to systems knowledge, reporting, dashboards and special projects. Serves as a liaison between COE teams, clients and business partner's, representing both teams as needed.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the POL registration process for the Sourcing Services team, resolving escalated vendor issues.
- Manage Corporate Social Response grant request process for the Supplier Diversity team
- Coordinate conference attendance including marketing materials and supplies
- Coordinate webinars
- Event Coordination (Target onsite)
- Coordinates required data and maintenance of Sourcing Services team dashboards
- Ensures accurate tracking and reporting on the inclusion of Project Itasca suppliers in sourcing events
- Facilitate conference attendance for Supplier Diversity team
- Represent Sourcing Services team with Target's internal core technical team
- Coordinates vendor risk assessment process for indirect suppliers
- Maintain and update the ISP COE wiki site including nested pages and Knowledge Management SharePoint site.
Reports to Director ISP COE.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule around sourcing events
- 4-year college degree
- Experience in public speaking and presenting