Sr Visual Production Specialist
PRIMARY FUNCTIONProvide support for the Visual Produciton process from the beginning to end. The process includes photo cloning, illustration, CAD organization and administrative support. Utilizes Adobe Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and additional systems to complete job functions. Communicates with Visual Merchandising, PD&D, Marketing and other support areas on a regular basis. PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Visual Production Design team members in a production artist capacity (photo cloning, CAD Illustrator organization, etc) for Visual brief and communications.
- Supports Visual Production team members in the prep, development, proofing and distribution of Visual briefs and communication as well as distribution lists to Stores.
- Completes fixture block layouts (Sketchup) as needed.
- Participates in Special Projects with artist illustration.
- Communication - Partners with Visual Merchandising, Store Communications, PD&D & Marketing to provide pertinent information with regards to all Visual data and processes.
- MySupport field Communication - Responsible for tracking, researching, distributing, and follow-up on all communication to ensure prompt resolution.
- Innovation Production - Supports Mannequin rollout distros and templates as needed.REPORTING/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:Reports to Visual Production Manager or Expert. Works closely with Visual Merchandising, PD&D, Store Communications & Marketing and other support teams.JOB REQUIREMENTSMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Adobe Suites Expert (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Portfolio of Graphic Design ability
- Communicate Effectively
- Sketchup Program Knowledge
- DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
- College Degree in Graphic Design or similar program
- Microsoft Office Knowledge (Word and Excel)