Digital Insights & Analytics Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Digital Insights & Analytics Manager position within the Marketing and Communications department.
The Digital Insights Manager serves as a key member of the Insights & Analytics team, focusing on development, analysis, and optimization of marketing programs across the University of Saint Thomas. This person will lead a team that partners with the Embedded Marketers and the Director of Insights & Analytics to identify and work toward shared goals, which may include increasing awareness among target markets, driving high quality prospective student inquiries, and converting leads. This person will be responsible for understanding and communicating the target markets, trends, educational needs, and communication preferences of respective audiences. This person will contribute to strategy, assist in execution, and lead measurement, optimization, and reporting of digital marketing programs.
- Lead Digital Measurement Efforts
- Lead and direct the digital measurement team to read impact and provide actionable insights for key marketing programs
- Manage 1-2 team members that support digital measurement efforts
Provide thought leadership for digital measurement best practices
In partnership with embedded marketers, contribute to planning efforts, including identification of business and marketing goals, and development of strategies to achieve those goals.
Establish campaign KPIs, manage development of comprehensive analysis and reporting of digital program performance, and its alignment with established metrics.
Ensure underlying measurement tactics are in place and optimized at the launch of the campaign, and throughout its lifecycle.
Assist with the creative process, working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external agencies to identify best practices, define requirements, and finalize assets.
Provide stakeholder insights and competitive intelligence relevant to the campaign.
Maintain agency and vendor relationships focused on creation and implementation of effective campaigns that meet performance goals.
Marketing Campaign Measurement & Optimization
Manage campaign monitoring, ensuring ability to analyze performance and effectiveness of marketing programs, attribute success across channels, and recommend adjustments as necessary
Utilize Google Analytics, and other performance and analytics tools, to recommend enhancements to increase traffic and conversions.
Optimize performance of digital campaigns by testing new ads, analyzing and editing keyword lists, developing and adjusting criteria to reach target audiences.
Work with members of the marketing team to develop, test, and optimize new post-click landing pages for paid campaigns.
Develop and disseminate relevant analytics reports, including analysis and recommendations across all channels, highlighting conversion metrics across channels and messages.
Ongoing Optimization of Digital Presence
Contribute to ongoing search engine optimization efforts, including research, selection of keywords, meta data, URLs, content updates, text anchoring, image tagging, and other factors impacting page ranking.
Conduct audits of existing marketing efforts, develop strategies and tactics for optimization and enhancement.
Stay up-to-date and maintain a high level of expertise in digital technologies and marketing trends.
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term care, legal, and disability insurance coverages. Offerings also include retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, a health savings account, and an employee assistance program. The University provides tuition remission to its employees, spouses, and dependents. In addition, the University values a healthy work/life balance and has generous provisions for paid time off.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- 5 years of digital marketing experience and lead generation campaigns.
- Functional expertise in online paid marketing.
- Expertise in SEO and content optimization.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics tools.
- Experience leveraging research tools (Google keyword planner, Webmaster Tools, Spyfu, Hubspot, etc).
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo).
- Experience using social media monitoring tools.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been acquired may be substituted.
- Solid understanding of user experience, content marketing, social media, usability, and digital technologies and best practices.
- Ability to develop strategy, oversee vendors, coordinate projects with internal stakeholders.
- Analytical and data driven approach to decision making.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify when changes need to be made to maintain quality.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to see themes across data points to generate insights and best practices.
- Ability to lead and manage team by keeping projects on schedule, managing time and growing and developing skill of team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written/visual and verbal.
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. The successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
In light of its commitment to create and maintain a safe learning and working environment, employment with the University of St. Thomas requires successful completion of a background screening.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website. If you are viewing this posting from a site other than “Jobs at St. Thomas”, the University assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer