Business Development Manager
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Algona and Jackson offices! Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Across the United States, the workforce solutions industry is growing twice as fast as the economy. Doherty is looking to hire our next employment expert in this rewarding, diverse, and fast-paced work environment!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Compile lists of prospective customers for sales leads based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources
· Prospect for new business via telephone, internet, social media, or in person at sales meetings
· Participate in local, business, and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition
· Schedule a minimum of 5 appointments per week with staffing-related users, influencers, or decision makers
· Travel required
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER KEY REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or equivalent· 2 years of experience in sales or customer service
APPLICATION DETAILSAre you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, click Apply Now to complete our online application. For inquiries about this career or our company culture, please reach out to us at 952-818-3267. We look forward to connecting with you! Want to learn more about staffing as a career? Visit www.dohertystaffing.com/staffing/staffing-career.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
We're not just interviewing YOU; you're also interviewing US to see if our company is a good fit! To give you a better idea of what working for Doherty is like, here are some of our employees' favorite perks:
· Exceptional paid time off (PTO) plan and paid holiday schedule
· Friendly work environment with Employee Appreciation Week held annually in October
· Honest & ethical company (recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award)
· Impressive health benefit offering (medical, dental, vision), including family coverage
· Generous retirement plan options & 401k employer match
· Woman owned business with remarkable women representation in management roles
· Tuition assistance program and an elevated emphasis on continued education/training at all levels
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is one of the largest Minnesota-based staffing firms, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and a proud recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.