1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLYDoherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Burnsville, MN to place an experienced Electrical Assembler on 1st shift. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (7am-3:30pm) this could be the job for you! The pay for this position is $13+ per hour depending on experience. SUMMARY Our client is almost exclusively an electronics manufacturing services provider. They ensure that their employees enjoy a creative environment with opportunities for growth. Their positions are challenging but the work is rewarding!
ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES
- Reports directly to SMT Lead and is required to interface with SMT Support personnel and other Production personnel during daily activates.
- Daily responsibilities include set-up, operation and routine maintenance of SMT equipment.
- Operator should be able to correct or diagnose typical machine errors.
- Documentation of SMT errors
- Reads and adheres to process documentation, machine manuals and training materials.
- Use controls to activate machines or monitors indicators during soldering process in order to maintain sequential operation and flow of assemblies
ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of SMT experience or equivalent work experience preferred
- IPC-610 Certification desired or willing to attain certification
- Working knowledge of Vantage (ERP) software preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Conformal Coating experience preffered
CONTACT To apply for the Electrial Assembly role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Electrical Assembly role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577. Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app