1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Effluent Guidelines Operator
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a leader in the metal finishing industry located in New Hope, MN. WE are seeking an Effluent Guidelines Operator on 2nd shift (Monday - Friday 2pm - 10pm) for this exciting temporary to hire opportunity! Compensation for the Effluent Guidelines Operator DOQ.
In the Effluent Guidelines Operator role, you will coordinate the proper process baths and materials needed to produce the highest quality product for our customers while working closely with Processing Line/Shift Supervisors on coordinating priorities of products to best utilize the process tanks in the most efficient and safest manner possible and in meeting required production schedules.
Effluent Guidelines Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for having the loads inspected prior to picking them up for identification, tooling, security, heights, and depth location.
- Responsible for making sure there is a program prior to processing loads.
- Process special loads as assigned using precise specifications and proper communication.
- Ability to run multiple lines in facilities where that is applicable.
- Strives to produce consistency from load to load and shift to shift by means of communication and teamwork.
- Makes sure product is processed to program.
- Identifies and escalates issues with product in the raw state. Notify the supervisor of problems such as: excessive oil, deep and blind holes, areas that may air pocket, corrosion, galvanic, etc. In addition, must be able to recommend process adjustments to meet end product specifications.
- Monitors solution levels in all tanks that require it. Monitor tanks as required by daily checklists and procedures.Understands how to operate standard equipment such as rectifiers, pumps and cranes. Understands set up calibrations and basic trouble shooting for equipment.
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining accurate information on run sheets such as correct temperature, loads, voltages, etc.Responsible for cleaning the contact pads on the work bars and tanks to ensure full electrical.
Effluent Guidelines Operator Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a changing work environment between hot and cold temperatures and high humidity levels.
- Must be able to work in a loud work environment (must use hearing protection).
- Ability to operate hand and air tools.
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. unassisted.Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
- Potential splash exposure near process lines.
- Various chemicals used in process.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test.Steel Toed boots are required.
To apply for the Effluent Guidelines Operator role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Effluent Guidelines Operator position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app