Bilingual Staffing Specialist
- Employment Status
- Full Time
BILIGUAL STAFFING SPECIALIST BILINGUAL - ENGLISH/SOMALI
Would you like to be part of a family owned company that really treats their employees like family? Doherty Staffing Solutions is expanding our team of employment experts in our Crookston/Grand Forks office! Are you ready to make a difference in your community by working with an organization that helps local people find jobs?
BILINGUAL STAFFING SPECIALIST JOB SUMMARY
Right now, Doherty has a career opening for a dynamic, energetic individual to join us as a Bilingual Staffing Specialist. This position would work out of both our Grand Forks and Crookston offices.
BILINGUAL STAFFING SPECIALIST MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Search and screen applicants using various recruiting tools
• Schedule and conduct interviews and testing
• Complete new hire paperwork and various client specific forms and processes with new employee
• Tour candidates at client locations and conduct employees check-ins/orientations
• Meet daily recruiting, interview and fill goals
• Payroll auditing and report running
BILINGUAL STAFFING SPECIALIST KEY REQUIREMENTS
• Skilled at working in a calm manner while managing busy phones, emails, applicant, employee and client interactions
• Provide great customer service by answering the phone timely, greeting those who visit our office and problem solving our employee issues
• Great in-person and phone presence
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must speak fluent English and Somali
• Are you Doherty's next employment expert? If you are interested in this career opportunity with Doherty, apply online now at www.Doherty.jobs/apply and submit your resume to email@example.com
For more than 35 years, Doherty has successfully matched businesses with employees, and candidates with great jobs. Widely recognized as an industry-leading, innovative staffing and recruiting company, Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, Minnesota's 8th largest woman-owned business, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and the only employment agency to receive the Minnesota Business Ethics Award.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.