Senior UI Engineer Creative
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Senior UI Engineer - Creative Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Senior Interactive Developer, Senior Web DeveloperTarget is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers. Our guests love our commitment to continual innovation and right now, we are up to big things. Our goal is to deliver Target's unique brand promise to guests wherever and whenever they shop, today and tomorrow: in-store, online, on tablets and mobile phones, and in the retail channels of the future. The challenges and scale are big. You'll have the opportunity to lead the team that designs, develops and supports innovative solutions across a variety of applications, platforms and environments, building tomorrow's technologies and capabilities from Social to Search, Promotions to Products and Content to Computer Vision. You'll put your skills, experience and passion to work in an entrepreneurial environment and you'll have the stability and the commitment of a Fortune 40 company at your back. Use your skills, experience and creativity to bring groundbreaking thinking and a visionary approach to our high performance team. As a Senior UI Engineer you will:
- Explore new technologies in the retail and digital space
- Establish standards and best practices for you and the team to deliver clean, scalable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with creative user experience and design to establish and drive the product vision
- Build & debug complex, production level applications using the latest technologie
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of design & be able to communicate with UX/XD effectively.
- Translate design requests into clean UI code.
- Be familiar with using REST web services & be able to talk about how they work as well as have an opinion about the pros and cons of REST APIs.
- Collaborate within a team of developers by contributing to code reviews, submitting & approving pull requests while also conforming to the team's accepted coding standards.
- Have a strong passion for solving problems, working fast & a drive to create highly interactive public facing apps.
- 4 year computer science, web development or equivalent degree
- 4+ years software development experience
- Experience/Familiarity with the following: React, Redux, Vue, Angular + Node.js, Swift, Kotlin, React Native, Git, Docker, or any unit testing framework
- Exceptional candidates will have some experience with: Unity, WebGL, Three.js