Sr Master Data Operations Project Manager
Join us as a Sr. Master Data Operations Project ManagerPrimary FunctionThis role captains the operations of the SAP Financial (G/L) Master Data team; driving operational efficiencies, increasing bench strength and establishing strong cross-functional relationships to drive optimal solutions for complex business needs. This role also owns establishment and application of finance master data governance criteria and SOX controls.Key Responsibilities
- Sets work prioritization and assignment strategy for the master data team; manages workload to ensure critical work is completed timely while fueling growth of team members.
- Establishes training, task rotation and project assignment strategy to build and retain knowledge
- Engages in real time coaching and development conversations
- Accountable for key performance indicators ensuring work is assigned appropriately and levels of service are met
- Champions a culture of curiosity and continuous improvement to optimize processes and use of system capabilities without sacrificing data quality.
- Develops and maintains deep understanding and subject matter expertise.
- Synthesizes complex information, articulates issues and develops strategies to drive effective solutions.
- Develops and builds partnerships across Finance, Human Resources Operations and technical teams with the ability to influence, manage expectations and hold others accountable.
- Ensures compliance with SOX controls and data governance guidelines. As the master data steward, identifies opportunities to modify governance to ensure relevancy as system and business needs evolve.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of business and/or financial systems experience
- Knowledge of accounting, reporting, and/or general ledger master data
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills; ability to anticipate challenges and lead team to resolve effectively
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with the ability
- Ability to collaborate and influence peers, partners and clients of all levels
- Curious mindset; ability to innovate, drive change and work through setbacks