Sr. Engineering Manager, Network Security
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
As a Sr. Engineering Manager, you will lead an engineering team in an agile environment building solutions. The key to the success of this position is having strong & innovative approach to problem solving, great technical leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking Network Security organization! As a Sr. Engineering manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Enable Target's network infrastructure teams by providing security guidance in designing, building, and maintaining a secure perimeter.
- Work with risk management to support network security maturity for business critical products, stay on top of agile development teams' needs, and continue to mature network services and expanding capabilities.
- Manage network security services such as secure web gateway (web proxy), advance threat protection (sandboxing), and anti-automation and CDN Web Application Firewalls.
- Be accountable for all aspects of solution - design, implementation, lifecycle, scale/expansion, etc.
- Build and manage a team of high caliber Network Security and DevOps engineers, including coaching and maturing junior engineers to higher levels of tech competency.
- Develop and execute on long range technology strategy roadmaps.
- Stay current with latest network security trends and perimeter attack vectors and techniques.
- Continuously assess current technology footprint and market offerings, drive technology decisions, lead PoCs of new solutions/capabilities
- Manage and execute against project/agile plans and set deadlines
- Drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment
- Manage cross-product technical dependencies and drive resolutions to conflicts
- Advocate for technologies, frameworks, design patterns, processes and guiding values of the domain architecture
- Ensure all network designs adheres to security standards
- 10+ years of network engineering/architecture experience. Experience with design/implementing enterprise wide network security platforms and services protecting ecommerce website, data centers, and end users.
- 3+ years of managing network security teams with a strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Experience operating enterprise wide, critical systems
- Experience with Content Delivery Network (CDN) and associated security services
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- 10+ years of network engineering or architecture
- 3+ years of direct management of security focused team
- Demonstrated strong desire to stay current on emerging technology
- Experience in utilizing DevOps skillset to deliver Security services
- Expert level with network security products and platforms. e.g. Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Proxy, Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Advance Threat Protection (Sandboxing), Network Access Control (NAC), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)