Accounts Payable Specialist (Long Term Contract)
Accounts Payable Specialist- Bloomington, MN
Doherty Career Solutions is hiring for an Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist will enter invoices into accounting software, and work with a bank billing software to finalize A/P.
*Long term contract (Several months), slight potential for permanent
- Receive invoices, sort, and scan into database
- Match invoices to receipts
- Entering invoices into the Accounts Payable computer system, verifying manual tape of invoices agrees with system generated report.
- Review unapproved invoices, solicit correct information, and distribute to appropriate manager
- Work with bank vendor to ensure payment is processed
- Process payment exchanges in a timely and accurate manner
- Sort, organize and match bills with check demands
- Prepare and process check requests
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- File necessary sales and use tax reports
- Other Accounts Payable duties as needed
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or higher is preferred
- Strong experience with various accounting software required
- Experience with a high volume of invoices is preferred
To apply for the Accounting position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Accounting position, please call our Career Solutions office directly at 952-832-8390.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app